April 16, 2012

Keeping It Simple & A Printable to Boot

Whew.
It has been a weekend, guys.

Or has it?
Because it flew by so fast that I'm staring at the beginning of the week wondering what in the heck happened to bring it on so quick.

I feel like I'm spiraling towards the end of this semester and have no idea how I'm going to get things done.
We've got a week left to wrap up projects, papers & practicals.
Then a week of finals.
And then I'm off to Louisiana for two weeks to fulfill my clinicals for the semester.

Which I'm scared to death of doing, by the way.
Leaving my family for two weeks. Going to a brand new place where I have no idea what I'll be doing.
And if I'll even do well.
I feel unprepared, overwhelmed and exhausted.

And I think I'm whining at the moment.
Whoops.

I've gotten several comments lately calling me supermom which always makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside.
But to tell you the truth. I so do NOT feel like supermom, superwoman or anything with super- in front of it lately.

I feel like I'm just trying to get to the end of the day without forgetting something super important.
Ack.
I think I'm losing my mind.

So in honor of trying to keep things simple and chaos-free today,
I've got a printable that is such a great little quote.
And so desperately needed by me today.

Because even with all the drama, chaos and craziness,
I'm so blessed to have boys that make me laugh, a little voice that says 'I love you mommy' at the end of the day, a strong hand to hold when I'm worn out and a soft, warm bed to lie in at the end of the day.

I guess I just need to notice those things more and worry about the chaos a little less...

So here's to trying to remember that.
Is there chaos going on in your world right now?
Let's take a break for just a minute together.
Right now.
And let the beauty in life shine through just a little.

Love you guys.
Hope the chaos doesn't overwhelm you today :)










Pin It


post signature







3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelsey. A great sentiment and printable and something very timely for me to be reminded of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see how centered you are despite the stress of your multiple roles. Go, do your best, and trust that all your preparation will be rewarded!

    Blessings,

    d

    PS - great quote, pinned it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails