March 30, 2012

Some Yummy Sneak Peeks!

Oooh guys.
I have some fun things coming up :)

If you've been following me on facebook, you know I spent spring break completely redoing the master bedroom!
And eek! It's done :)

I'm so excited!!!!

I can't wait to show you all the fun things I was able to do in there!
I'm gonna make you hold on a little longer though...
and I'll be doing the reveal the week after Easter!

Aren't ya excited???
I love room reveals!

But just because I'm not really that mean...
I have some fun sneak peeks of the room.

Barely anything, really.
But enough to show you a couple of the elements that you'll be seeing in the room!

Are you ready???



and just one more...



Ahh! I'm excited just looking at it again!
I haven't done a room overhaul in almost a year so I was so excited to get my hands dirty and dig in.

And now...a sneak peek for a makeover coming next week.
A little aqua and glamour all rolled into one:


So definitely stick around next week so you can see the full makeover :)
I think it turned out so cute!!

Me and the boys are heading out camping this weekend...
wish me luck :)
Little man is suuuper excited.
Like, almost couldn't get him to school today excited.


I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!!!



Pin It


post signature

2 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails