March 20, 2012

Hunger Games Projects and Eye Candy

Only a few more days until the premier of The Hunger Games!!

Until then, I'm sharing all kinds of Hunger Games fun over here :)

And you really don't want to miss all the fabulous Hunger Games ideas out in blogland.
So I gathered up a few of my favorites to share with you today!


The Hunger Games Cookies - Free Party Printables

Amazing Hunger Games Cookies at Living Locurto


I don't want to lose the boy with the bread... The Hunger Games book page print

Hunger Games Book Page Art at 366th Day



Hunger Games Nail Art at The Nailasaurus



The most gorgeous Hunger Games inspired Wedding Photo Shoot at The Wedding Chicks


The Hunger Games Free Party Ideas

Hunger Games Party Printables at Living Locurto



DIY Hunger Games Shirt at The Crafted Sparrow




Hunger Games Inspired Shoot at Green Wedding Shoes


Hunger Games Necklace

Hunger Games Mockingjay Necklace at Foowaha



And yesterday I shared my Hunger Games Printable with you!



Hope you guys enjoyed seeing all the fabulous Hunger Games ideas out there :)

And I'll be sharing another fun Katniss/Peeta inspired project tomorrow!!!

Have a great Tuesday :)


Pin It

post signature










1 comments:

  1. Oh girl...you don't have to tell me.. I am so ready for this movie! Hope it knocks the socks off of us! Love all those fun posts up there- some amazing talent..including you- hello adorable printable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails