February 29, 2012

Keep Up with Tattered & Inked!!

First off,

I need to give you guys a HUGE Thank You for making it so that Tattered & Inked now has reached 1000 Followers!!

That's sooo exciting to me because when I first started, I had NO idea what I was doing and NO idea of all the amazing people I would meet, all the astounding amounts of inspiration that was out there and NO idea that I would love you guys and love blogging so much!!

So I just have to tell you how much it means to me that so many of you join in on my creative moments and keep me feeling loved and supported :)

Basically, you guys are the best!

I can't wait to start celebrating with some fun giveaways- so stay tuned!

Speaking of staying tuned...

I've said it about a million times now but tomorrow marks a big difference here in the blogging world when Google Friend Connect goes away for non-blogger blogs.

Sad times :/

And eventually it'll be faded out for all of us so I wanted to make sure that I don't lost any of my amazing followers.

There are SO many ways to follow- just pick your favorite to keep plugged in!!
Here's the ones offered on my sidebar:

are all offered via my social icon buttons!!

I'm always talking about something on my FB page and my Pinterest boards are evergrowing!!
Google plus is taking some time to get used to though, but I'll get there :)
And subscribing via RSS is always an easy way to go.





I also have an easy email subscription button hanging out over there if you'd just rather get updates sent to your inbox!


Linky Followers is all the rage right now and super easy to sign up for and follow through!
I love that you can categorize your blogs too :)

Just hit 'follow me' on the box on my sidebar to get started.


So there ya have it guys!!
Bunches of ways to stay connected with the craziness over here :)

Have I mentioned how much I love having you guys as followers???

I know, I know.
I'm stopping now :)

Hope to keep seeing you around- Happy Early First day of March!!!!


Pin It

post signature







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. 1,000 is such a big deal!! Following you via linky followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome!! such a huge number. Be proud. You should also look into Bloglovin. I started using it recently and LOVE it. Just a thought. once again, Congrats!!
    Following from:

    A Joyful Life
    http://ajoy-fullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment at The Brown Eyes Have It. Good luck with your superhero party! We will be having one of those in a few months too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 1000 followers.

    I'm new to the arena so I shooting for 100!

    By the way, I hope to always stay in your loop. You are great.
    Mommy Sauri~
    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails