We don't go all out or anything for Valentines.
so last year we drove to The Melting Pot in Memphis for a special date.
But really, that's as big as it's gotten.
our first Valentines Day he did take me to a place out in the country overlooking this gorgeous valley and sang a song he had written for me on the guitar...
We usually have some fabulous Valentines days :)
So today I'll get in the silly, corny love-y mood and tell you the 14 things I love about my sweetheart.
To my hubby:
14 reasons why I love you...
1. You always make me laugh. Sometimes too much :)
2. You're the most supportive person in my life. You support my school even when it sucks, you support my crazy spraypaint addiction and all the crazy decorating that goes on in our house.
3. You've (mostly) stopped rolling your eyes when I start a sentence with "so...I was thinking that I might change up..."
4. When I have a random class assignment where I have to come up with things that would get me out of a coma, you're first response isn't you or little man...it's spraypaint. (should that be telling me something??)
5. You didn't flinch when I said I wanted to add some 'tangerine' into the master bedroom. You did stare off into the distance for a little longer than I would have liked...but you just smiled and said 'sounds great!'.
6. You give the best, most amazing bear hugs ever.
7. You read. Which is probably the biggest turn-on ever :) I love discussing books with you and getting excited over silly things like finding an old copy of The Hobbit.
8. You never let me get away with saying a particular phrase wrong. Even when I think I've gotten away with it, you'll always catch me and say 'did you just say...' Thanks, hon, for keeping me on my toes.
9. You have the same addiction to White Collar and 24 that I have which makes tv watching that much more special :)
10. You're as dramatic as I am...which makes for some pretty epic fights. But also for some hilarious commentary.
11. You pretend to not like all my girly shows but then you get just as worked up about Ben keeping Courtney on the Bachelor one more episode or Tyra sending the wrong model home...hmmm.
12. You tell me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world...even prettier than Montana off of CSI New York and Natalie Portman. I know you're lying but it counts all the same :)
13. You're the best cook ever. Which is perfect because I suck at it.
14. Most importantly, you're the sweetest, most loving guy I know and you are the best hubby and father I could ask for for our family.
I love you babe :)
Thanks for putting up with me...
I'm so glad you're my Valentine.
And I love you guys too- don't feel left out :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I'd love to hear what you love about your Valentine.