I feel like I've been away forever.
I took most of last week off just to spend my my boys and get some much-needed relaxation.
I've avoided thinking about the s-word but it starts up next week so we'll leave it at bay for now.
I hope you guys had a fabulous holiday break!!
I have so many fun things to share with you and am so excited about what 2012 holds!
I'm dangerously close to 1000 followers on this here blog which is freaking amazing!
I never in a million years would have thought I'd be here, at this point.
I mean, that's a lot of you guys that think I'm worth a few minutes during your day :)
a few quick updates on my christmas/new years break thus far....
1. There has been NO snow nor has there been any really 'cold' weather here in Arkansas. Kind of depressing really but makes for good spraypaint weather :)
2. I got the 'itch' to redo something so my master bedroom is on the chopping block. Get ready for a fun room reveal coming up in the next few months.
3. Little man has become quite the little interview-er since watching part of the Rockin New Years Eve Party- he has a whole pretend microphone and everything. Love it.
4. Little man is also slowly starting to become a daddy's boy. Ack. He says 'like a man' for everything. Oh boy.
5. Sadly, santa didn't bring me a Silhouette for Christmas but I got tons of cool stuff that is going to make this year verrrrry interesting. Promise.
Oh. And I updated my Facebook page to be a bit prettier :) Fun stuff.
Is that enough about me?
How about some fun projects I did for christmas presents that I couldn't put up on the blog?
Let's get to it.
I made some fun (and WAY easy) necklaces for a bunch of people this year.
I made quotes to fit & used fabric and paper to dress them up.
I added little charms to each one.
They were quite a hit and I may have made one for myself too... I can't resist a fun necklace.
Aren't they pretty?
The rise and ride one is for my horse-crazed sister :)
Another fun project was some personalized beer mugs.
Big hit for the guys :)
Cuz I already had the etching cream from previous projects.
Yay for cheap and awesome.
That's an "M" on the front one- you try taking pictures of these guys- ack!
Remember my huge stack of cut wood I showed you guys wayyyy back?
I made amazing use of these guys.
My 4x4 blocks became these fun guys...
I was a block making machine this Christmas.
They were the Perfect gift for almost everyone- and super quick to do.
I made one in 10 minutes when I realized I needed something quick!
And they're so fun to personalize.
These ones were for grandparents...
And of course, had a silly picture of little guy on the backs.
I made my mom a teapot set because she's building a new house that includes an awesome nook to show off her collection.
I thought these would be way cute sitting with them!!
And lastly, I fell in love with these scrabble tiles on Pinterest and made several!
I'm in love with walnut stain and thought it turned out so pretty!
Which one is your favorite?
I'm thinking a giveaway is in order soon so tell me what you would most like :)