December 21, 2011

Inn Crowd or Stable Few Printable!

Are you starting to feel the last few days before Christmas?
Last minute- shopping, wrapping mounds of gifts and trying to keep the kidlets from jumping out of their skin with excitement?

Little man has been wound up this holiday season.
I think it's because he finally realizes what's going on and his excitement level has gone ca-razy.

So we've been struggling more than ever to try and keep the focus on the real reason for the season.
And I was hoping that maybe some of you could also use the reminder.

When I first saw this saying on Pinterest it hit me square in the chest.
It's a nice thing to pause and think about and remember that first christmas that happened so long ago.

I've gotten tons of emails asking me about the print that I used in my wooden sign I posted about in my home tour last week. 
I actually found that print on Pinterest but never could track down the original owner.
So obviously I couldn't offer it up to you guys because I didn't want to offend them (wherever they are)
so I made up my own version to give to you all :)

And printables are pretty much the easiest and quickest gift ever
so if you need a last-minute gift, print it out, frame it and hand it over!!

I hope you enjoy and that it makes you sit and ponder a moment :)
There are two versions- one a little more stream-lined and one a bit busier but is my fave!






As with all my free printables,
these are for personal use ONLY.
Please do not claim them as your own or alter them.
 
I hope you enjoy them and get a lot checked off your list today!

1 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE!!! My faves for sure :) Nice job and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails