October 27, 2011

Fabulous Gift Idea: The Taffy Box

Christmas is right around the corner...
can you believe it?

As in like 60 days away...
Just sayin'.

I have some fun Christmas ideas to show you guys soon and a great event coming up!
So it's going to start looking like the holidays around here :)
Are you excited?

Today I wanted to share a fantastic site for getting some gifts for those special people on your list.
And you know you want to get some shopping out of the way now, right?
Better to get it done and not have to scramble around on Christmas eve!!

Koryn from The Taffy box contacted me a few weeks ago about doing  a review of her shop.
(I'm still getting over the fact that people are contacting ME...it always give me butterflies!)

As soon as I started browsing her site, I knew I would have no problem doing a review and LOVING it.
The Taffy Box is all about unique hand-stamped jewelry.
But not just jewelry...dog tags, guitar picks, key chains, wedding & baby gifts...
the list goes on and on.

Take a look at some of the gorgeous eye candy she sells:


I'm in love with that beautiful spoon bracelet.
And isn't that California necklace so cute?
(she does any of the states but I'm just a sucker for Cali...)

I was over the moon excited when she offered to send me something from her shop.
And then was immediately overwhelmed because I had no idea how to pick!!!

I finally decided on one of her mommy 'stacking rings'...although since I'm only mommy to one, it wouldn't be stacking :)

I'm a sucker for anything with little man's name on it.

She got right on it and a couple of days ago I got the best little package in the mail that held this:



And it hasn't left my finger since :)
And I'm pretty sure it'll be one of those 'only take off when sleeping' kind of pieces.

I love the unique-ness that hand-stamped jewelry has and this didn't dissapoint.
Little man loves looking at it too- he thinks it's way cool that mommy wears something with his name on it.

So, basically you need to run over to The Taffy Box and start checking names off your gift list :)
Koryn is a dream to work with and the pieces she makes will look so pretty sitting under the tree or stuffed in a stocking.

Go check out the gorgeousness! 




*Although I was given free product for this review, opinions are 100% my own and I really do love this shop!*




post signature


1 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails