September 27, 2011

Those Thundercloud Days (& a Free Printable!)

You know some of my best printables come from my most off days :)

We think of them as our thundercloud days around here.
Because it feels like one is following you around.

This week is challenging me in all kinds of ways.
There is so much to get done.
And not enough hours in the day.
So much riding on certian decisions.
And feeling so rushed to make them.
Feels like there is too much to really ever handle.

In the end, when things feel impossible, it's nice to know that nothing is impossible for the One who holds it all in His grasp.

So here is to not having to always have it all together.
Sometimes it's so nice to lay it all down at His feet and know that it's so much better off there.

Remember to breathe.
And remember these words...


And because I love you, there are nine different colorway options!
Click on the links below to download :)


*created using the fabulous Pattern Pieces collection found here*
*Quote from Pinterest*


Most Capable Print in:


As with all my free printables,
these are for personal use ONLY.
Please do not claim them as your own or alter them.

*Let me know if there's a custom color you'd like and I'd be happy to try and make it for you!*

I hope you enjoy them :) 


post signature

Linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I also loved the line in your post-"here's to not having it all together." Perfectly said!Thanks for putting this together and making it available for all of us.
    Have a happy week!!

    Tausha
    sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could your printables be any more accomodating AND amazing? Stopping by from Fingerprints on the Fridge. It's funny, cuz you and theletter4.blogspot.com both used the word impossible in your printables this week. And it's just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a great reminder, and so so cute! Thanks for the free printable. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this! I am a new follower now! Thank you so much for sharing because we all need this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this printable
    This is soooo cute I love it and so creative thank you so much for sharing. Thank you for linking this up to our party show and share on Wednesdays. We would love for you to come back this week and link up your latest project

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first visit, and you have brought me to tears. I am trying to recover from being attacked, and I needed this reminder. You have the easiest download, save, copy features I have yet to find. Blessings to You and Yours. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails