September 15, 2011

Ten DIY Fall Decor Ideas

Aren't you guys happy that Thursday is here??
Because that means Friday is literally hours away and that always makes me happy :)

Cross your fingers for me today because I have an exam in my Mental Health class.
But I don't know if that can put me in a bad mood cuz I found out where my second clinical rotation is going to be and it's at a local pediatric clinic!
I"m so, so excited :)
I've been dying for a Peds rotation since I started.
So yay!!

Is fall starting to kick off in your house yet?
Our house has officially been taken over.
The fall boxes came out and the mantle has been done.
That means business around here :)

Can't wait to show you.

In the mean time,
I thought I'd share ten Fall DIY ideas that I did last year.
Since I've gained quite a few new followers since then (double yay!)
I thought I'd recap for ya'll.

Plus it's one of my favorite times of the year to decorate for :)

So here goes!!




























































So...yea...there were totally some cute placemats last year :)
Could ya tell at all??

I was excited to get all these fall pieces out- welll excluding the pumpkins from last year of course.
Cuz that'd just be gross :)

What was your favorite project from last year?

Did you get a chance to see my first fall craft from this year?
I'm in love with my glitter gourds and am glad to finally have a place for them now.
Can't wait to show you my fall mantle :)
Coming soon!


**don't forget to enter to win a free print from the Paper Clouds shop here!!**

post signature

Linking to:




8 comments:

  1. I love them all! I especially love the mod podged fall letters though! Super cute! Just checking out your blog from a blog hop. I love it. If you would like please stop by my blog. If you like it ... I LOVE followers!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower please follow me back thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember most of these posts from last year (and why I fell in love with your blog :). Such great ideas! My fave from last year is the leaf pillows (I have those placemats) and I am SO IN LOVE WITH your glittery gourds from this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, esp the fall letters and the handsome man holding them. hehehe I just bought a frame at Goodwill today that I hope to put something "fallish" in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link to the turkey placement isn't correct. IS it the same as the leaf tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan- thanks for pointing that out! I fixed the link so it'll take you to the right page now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the nicest wood pumpkins I have seen :) I am pinning them to my "wood" pin board. Saw you on TT&J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would LOVE it if you would link this project up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/09/turquoise-lovin-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails