September 22, 2011

The Last Piece of the Puzzle...

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments on my sparkly wreath yesterday!
I'm so glad you liked it :)

I feel like it should be friday already but this week just doesn't seem like it ever wants to end.
Sigh.


I'm ready to have this research paper done with and my pharmacology test over so that I can enjoy my weekend and maybe get some crafting done...maybe.
I do get to do my 12 hours in a wheelchair day on Friday so that should be interesting.
Or just humerous for others to watch. Either way.

I can't wait to show you my fall mantle reveal tomorrow but I thought I'd leave you one last sneak peek as to what's going on with it...

and a big part of it involves these...


I mean, you know it couldn't be my mantle without a few cabinet doors, right?
My main loves consist of burlap, cabinet doors and typography.

So this feeds nicely into my cabinet door love :)

Just wait, there's some loveliness that can come of these guys.

So join me tomorrow for the big, epic...


and I hope Friday comes quickly for you guys too :)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so loving the step by step reveal! I wish I had mine done so I could join you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh--I can't wait! As for the cabinet doors, I've purposely stayed away from Habitat b/c I will come home with a truckload of them. (They practically give them away!)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails