August 01, 2011

Did ya miss me? (I've got some sneak peeks for ya!)

Whew!
I'm back :)

We had a fun beach week but, man, I'm glad to be home.
There's nothing like collapsing into your own bed after being gone for eight days!
And nothing like hugging hubby's neck after not seeing him that long either :)

Little man adored the beach and was sad to go...
I miss hearing the waves too.

But how amazing were my fabulous guestposters that stepped in??
I am so thankful to each and every one of you and cannot thank you enough :)
Make sure to sift through all their posts and leave some love if you didn't get a chance yet!!

I haven't quite settled in at home enough to get a full-fledged post up yet
(apparantly hubby has an issue going to the grocery store...who knew??)
I have mounds of laundry to do, groceries to buy and I might be having Goodwill/Habitat withdrawels.
lol.

I thought I'd leave you with some sneak peeks of things you'll see in the coming weeks and hopefully
(fingers crossed) tonight I'll have a vaca post up!
Love you guys and am so glad to be back!!

Can't wait to show you the before and after of this baby!
It has to be my favorite table redo yet.
Look at those legs :)


This is one of two fabulous chairs I picked up at Habitat at the beginning of the summer.
Remember that craft room I keep talking about?
It's really happening and this is just a small part of it!!


Here's another small peak into the craft room.
Of course I had to have some cabinet doors- and ones with beadboard-esque inserts were perfect.


Wait until you see what I did with this boring little piece.
I'm rather proud of myself on this one so it'll be up soon cuz I can't wait to show it to you!!

Happy Monday (if that's possible)
and I'll be back soon with beach pictures..duh.

post signature

1 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to see how these projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails