July 01, 2011

New Pieces For Sale

One of my favorite things to blog about is a good furniture redo. 
I'm obsessed with scouring Goodwill, Habitat and even the roadside for awesome finds to make into something beautiful. 

I'm pretty sure painting furniture could be considered therapeutic- it's my stress reliever and I adore coming up with new ways to make an old piece shine.

As I've found the perfect pieces for my house, I've expanded into taking pieces that I know won't be for us but hopefully will go to a new home to become a part of someone else's family. 
I'm my world's worst critic so sometimes I nearly talk myself out of selling pieces I've done because I convince myself that no one will want something that might not by impeccably perfect and come with a Pottery Barn tag. 

But I've sold a couple pieces and enjoy doing it too much. 
So...thus the new 'store' tab up at the top under my header. 

I'll be listing any of my newest pieces that I have for sale and would love for you to email me if you're interested in any of them...and live near (or can get too) the Little Rock, Arkansas area. 

So...head over and check out what's in the Store right now!!
(or you can just click right here)I can't wait to see what you think and, don't worry, before and after posts of each will be up soon! 

Happy Friday and I hope everyone has an amazing, sparkling Fourth of July!!!


signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails