July 13, 2011

Bushel and A Peck Fabulous Feature

I adore making free prints and seeing what my fantastic followers can do with them!

So I am beyond excited to show you what
Amy from Amy is the Party did with the Bushel and a Peck print I put out at Valentines!!


Isn't it all gorgeous?

She recently redid her bedroom and I love everything about it!
Those tissue pom poms add the perfect touch...
and I am obsessed with the mirror that she hung the print in.
I saw these during our Ikea trip and am kind of sad we didn't pick one up
(like we have any wall space, though!)

Head over to visit Amy and get more details on how she redid this room!
And don't forget to send me links if you have a fun way you used any of my prints-
I'd love to feature them!!

Check back in later to finally see the Laundry Closet Reveal!!!
Can't wait to show you!

 
signature

3 comments:

  1. I have the same print in my bedroom. LOVE IT!!!! When I finish my photo wall I will have to send you a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me. And thanks again for the free print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who I missed this when you posted it originally. I've always said that to my kids who are now grown.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails