July 10, 2011

Airing out the laundry...

Do you guys remember back in April when I mentioned I was tackling our little laundry room...er, closet?
Well...I totally did.
And, yes, I'm just now getting to it :)

I've been dying to show you- I just wanted to find the right timing.
And I guess that's now!

We have a tiny little laundry closet so I've had to be really creative in how to make it look nice and still be functional.
It originally had bifold doors covering the mess behind it but our carpet just made those bifold doors evil.
I hated them.
So off they went.
And the journey to make the laundry room look cute began :)

Here it is in all it's glory before the grand makeover...


I know...it's pretty bad.
Messy, boring and half-painted.

But I'm totally ok showing it to you considering how cute it looks now :)
But you guys are going to have to wait till later this week to see how fabulous it turned out.

Cuz I'm just mean like that.

I have a fun and easy project to show you that I did for this room...
so stop by tomorrow to check it out!

Happy Sunday!

signature









1 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how it turned out. I have a laundry closet and need some inspiration amongst all these fabulously HUGE laundry rooms I see all over blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails