April 02, 2011

And the winner is...

Here it is!
The day you guys have been waiting for :)

The winner of the bushel and a peck cabinet door


is....


Number nine which is Maridith from Strictly Homemade!!!!!!


Congrats Maridith- please contact me so I can get your prize out to you!!!

I am so lucky to have such great followers and those that didn't win, don't worry, cuz I have another great giveaway all lined up for you soon :)

I'm so excited to get to know all my new followers!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

signature



2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, thank you!! I am so excited I won. That totally made my day. I will email you with my information! Have a great day and thanks Tania for the Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails