March 03, 2011

Quick Clover Wreath

So my husband doesn't like this wreath.
I guess I'll open with that! Haha.
He says it shouldn't be up because it's not a FOUR leaf clover.
Boo hoo. (that's what I said).
We don't need luck cuz we're already blessed :)
So anywho...
I wanted something, well, green on my door.
I can't pass up a chance to have a new wreath on it anyhow.
Even if the rest of my house seriously lacks on St Patty's decor.
I picked up this green felt placemat forever ago at TJ Maxx, and then found these awesome (non four-leaf) clovers at JoAnns.
I figured they were made for each other
But I wanted to glam up the, apparantly, non-lucky clover.
I have tons of my favorite harlequin tissue paper
So I got out the exacto knife and covered it easy peasy.

Then I just adhered it with a dot of hot glue into the middle of the placemat.
I love that it's green and scrolly and doesn't need ANYTHING :)
I tied some twine into a loopy bow nad ran it throgh the holes in the placemat to hang it.
Oh.
And I wrapped some lovely twine around the base of my clover...
maybe that will bring it some luck :)
It might be lucky, but I lurve it all the same.
Sorry, hunny.

I'm pretty sure I did this in between writing a Clinical Conditions disease paper and writing out treatment plans for my Evaluation and Treatment of Physical Disabilites (mouthful, much?) classes...
So go wander around your house and put some luck (or non-luck) on your own door!!!
I'll leave you to gander at my green-glammed out door while I go pour my heart and soul into studying for my two midterms in the morning.
Pray for me.
I mean, really, throw one up for me.
I'll take all the help I can get.
signature

Linking to:


3 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea! I love it. I'm visiting you from the blog hop and I'm loving what I've seen of your blog so far. Come visit my blog if you have a second!
    Your newest follower,
    Christine from krazycraftylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell hubby St. Patty's day isn't 4 leaf clovers, or 3 leaf clovers for that matter. They are shamrocks. The real plants should be in stores now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute! Who cares how many leafs there are :)

    I'm blog hopping from The Girl Creative’s blog hop and would love for you to check out my blog too. And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails