March 19, 2011

It's official. (and a quick sneak peek)

Yup. It's official.

It's finally here.

I didn't really think I'd make it.
Okay, so I guess I did.
It just seemed really, really far off.

And...now it's not.
You know what I'm talking about, right??

Well...this of course...


It's beyond amazing to not have to worry about school
(except for the homework I need to get done)
and clinicals
(which I'm kind of sad to be leaving)
or responsibilities
(oh wait...those never leave...)

But nonetheless... I am excited about a whole week off.
What about you?

Big plans??
Spill.

Me and little man have lots of fun day outings planned
and I have tons of projects up my sleeves which may or may not include redoing my laundry, er, closet.

And yes, it may or may not.
Depends on my mood.

But I do have one good reveal all lined up for you guys in honor of SPRING.

See this here?


This is my poor pathetic fireplace after christmas time.
When all of it's fancy christmas decor came down, the poor fireplace was rather sad looking.

Ok. Well very sad then.

But no fear.
It's looking all glammed up again just in time for spring.

Can't wait, can you?
Everyone loves a good mantle makeover.
And this one is yummy.

So hang with me on Monday and we'll start the process.
Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC spring break!!

signature

1 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful break!!
    Have an awesome giveaway going on come over and enter !!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails