February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
To my lovely fellow bloggers.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day and continues to have a wonderful evening!

My hubby surprised me with a spontanious trip to Memphis Sunday night to eat at my most favorite restaurant of all time:


The melting pot!

It was an amazing surprise- a fun road trip and ah-mazing food.
Seriously.

And all with this great guy...



I was way excited.
We ate amazing food, enjoyed their 'valentine special' atmosphere...
and completely agree with them that they are the most romantic restuarant :)

I gave hubby his gift today after we wandered to different antique stores in our now-beautiful weather.
(what a great guy, huh?)


I filled my new ammo crate with yummy treats just for him.
Easy and perfect :)

I got the idea for this saucy little treat message from the Naptime Journal and it was perfect!
I just tweaked it to include some of hubby's favorite snacks.


Hope you guys have a great Valentines!

School is going to be hardcore this week considering all the snow days we had last week.
But you will see the big Reading nook reveal soon!

Kisses!

signature



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Happy Valentine's Day, girl! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I were just saying we need to try the Melting Pot out sometime! We've never been =)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails