February 28, 2011

B&W Photo Party

Tracy over at Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures is having a black & white photo linky party!

I fell in love with her gorgeous pictures she shared so I decided to share, once again, my favorite photo from our recent snow days.

But this time in the pure black and white form :)


I think he's just as gorgeous as the new fallen snow...
...but I'm the mommy :)

And just because I can't leave well enough alone
(and the fact that I'm slightly obsessed with the 'textured' feature on Picnik)
Here's one more of the same...


I love the weathered, old letter feel of it.
Like it's been worn and sitting in a trunk full of old pictures for years.

Thanks, Tracy, for the wonderful b&w party!

And, btw, she's having everyone vote for their favorite
so head over and link up your own...
you know you want to play around on picnik too :)

signature



5 comments:

  1. That shot of your son really shows awe and wonder in his face. I like it in blakc and white. I love textures too. I have playe diwht them in Picnick and Photoshop Elements. It's amazing how they can change up a pic. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love the texture applied too.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute photo of your little one. I'm a little addicted to textures too. Can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute Photo indeed!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails