January 14, 2011

Update on Valentine Printable

It came to my attention that some people were having trouble getting the Valentines Printable to print well.

If you had trouble printing it and the resolution wasn't clear, please click here to download it.
I adjusted the resolution so it should be perfect for prints up to 11x14.
If you try any bigger and it works as well, please let me know!
Excuse the inconvenience, this is the first time I've put a printable up here and recieved such a huge response!
I'm learning :)

If you use the print, please send me a picture, I'd love to see how you incorporate it into your house!
Thanks for all the lovely comments and feedback!
I'm so glad it means as much to you guys as it does to me and little man!

signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails