January 31, 2011

MIA because of OT

I know I've been completely out of things this past week...
and this week isn't looking too much better.

All I can say is *sigh*
Is that even really saying anything?

I've been snowed under with a three year old cutting molars and tons of homework.
At the end of the day, I'm lucky to stay awake long enough to get through an episode of 24.
And Jack Bauer can usually keep me awake :)

So anyways...I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of some sort of fun thing I've been up too...
actually...it's from a couple weeks ago...


There ya have it.
Intrigued?

It'll be up sometime this week.
Just no promises as to the day...sorry :/

Ot school is officially trying to take over my life.

For you research nerds (are you really out there??), here's a small portion of what I've been staring at for the past few hours...



Agh.

That's all I have to say about that.

I'm off to slam my head against my books...err...study them I mean.
Of course.

See ya when I escape :)

signature



1 comments:

  1. Right there with you! I love me some OT but man we are not getting along quite yet this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails