December 07, 2010

Check us out on facebook!

I honestly have no idea why I said 'us' in the title.
I guess I didn't want to say 'check me out'.
Haha.

I thought maybe, just maybe, you might like to see fun updates pop up on your facebook page...so...

I worked super hard (well...kinda) and got a facebook page up and running for Tattered and Inked.
I refuse to swing over to Twitter so I succumbed to the infamous facebook page trend :)

So go! go!

For heavens sake, please 'like' me!!!
(I promise I like you right back)

Either just go here or click on the cute little brown facebook symbol on my sidebar or if you want something super easy just click 'like' below or on my sidebar!



See ya on facebook!

signature



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails