November 07, 2010

Sparkly Shoe Find

Wedding shoes! :)

I have been searching high and low for shoes to wear in my friends wedding... all she wanted was for us to wear silver.
But I wanted ones that weren't so wedding-ish that I wouldn't wear them again.

Enter TJ Maxx...

Look at these beauties!


I adore them!


Sparkly AND vintage looking! :)


Now I'm completely ready for her amazing wedding in two weeks.

I guess the real question is...is she?
Of course, she has the best bridesmaids ever! :)

signature



1 comments:

  1. These shoes...to.die.for.

    May have to go look at my TJM to see if they have some for me!

    I wore my $4 Steve Madden black and white houndstooth peeptoe platforms today for the first time (to church). I love when my feet look fierce!

    Happy wishes for you and your family to have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails