November 12, 2010

My Own Yarn Letters!

When I saw this tutorial at Let Birds Fly,
I knew they were perfect for this beautiful old window I had lying around...

so I grabbed some letters and yarn...


and a little while later...
the perfect addition to my fabulous window (that my amazing friend Bekah gave me!)


Simple but I love it! :)


I adore those chunky letters!

Grab your own letters and yarn, pull up a chair in front of your favorite TV show and get to wrapping!
You know you want some chunky, yarn-y, goodness in your home!

And a beautiful chippy window too...


signature

1 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you tried them out!! they look amazing!

    -bailey @ letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails