November 13, 2010

Deal of the day

Have you guys heard of A Side of Peaches?

Well... go check them out!

If you've ever heard of Woot or any of those other Deal of the Day websites, you'll flip over this one!
They offer accessories at a fraction of the price that are wayyy cute.

Look at today's offer:


This gorgeous houndstooth scarf for only 8.98!!!

It's okay...head over there and get you one (or three...fab christmas presents)
I'm ok with telling you about it because I already ordered mine :)

Don't you love the houndstooth?

I promise you'll become obsessed with checking the site every day just like me :)

signature



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails