October 20, 2010

Sneak Peek...

Remember how I told you how behind I was during my little blog hiatus I took?

I wasn't lying.

I did two major projects during that break- both involving bathrooms :)

Here's a look at what the master bath looked like when I started in on it:


This is mid-project. Everything was taken off the walls and I'm starting to get my tools out :)

It was my first time to tackle wallpaper... and there were lots of things that just needed little updates...


So... stay tuned. Tomorrow I plan on showing you the finished product!

Hope ya'll are having a fabulous mid-week day! :)

signature




1 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see what youve done!! Glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails