October 04, 2010

Quick Fall Frames

This is one of those projects that came together in less than five minutes :)

One of my best friends is getting married in November and she was over the other night getting my help on her invitations.
While we were waiting on my printer, we were looking around my messy craft area and inspiration struck!
We just decided to crank out some easy fall decor :)

I have wayy too many frames lying around...
a few being from the dollar bin in Target from months ago... so we grabbed those...


And a sheet of window clings from the Dollar Store:


And got some assorted scrapbooking paper from my stash.

This is what came of it:


Way cute, huh?
And, with things I had on hand, free!

We just cut the paper to size, stuck it in a frame and then stuck the window cling onto the glass.
Seriously easy!

For the pumpkin, I tore a page out of an old hymnal to put behind it.


I love the leaves :)

Yummy scrapbook paper


So it doesn't have to be a huge project to get ready for fall!

Happy decorating!

*This project was featured on Beyond the Picket Fence- Thanks Becky!*

signature

Linking too:

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

Beyond The Picket Fence


HookingupwithHoH


8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it even more that it was free! I love projects like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a great idea!! Would be beautiful for winter to use blue scrapbook papers and then snowflake window clings. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ~ The Speckled Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Creative.....I love it! Going to try my hand at it tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I love the way you can see the words through the pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I especially love the music and print backgrounds!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Am definitely going to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT UP!! This is WAY cute!! I love the pumpkin with the music behind it!

    I will do this!!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelsey~ You have the cutest ideas! Simple, easy and just plan brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails