September 19, 2010

It's officially a comeback!

You guys read correct.

This is a true, legit comeback.

Before I say anything more, I wanted to say a huge
THANK YOU 
to my amazing followers.

Thank you for waiting patiently for me to get my life back in order enough to tackle this blog again.
Thank you for your sweet, encouraging comments.
Thank you for your prayers, you will never know how much they meant to me and my family.
Thank you for standing beside me during this crazy storm.

I can never thank you enough :)
I love all of you guys!

Things are on the mend.
My family is starting to heal and things are finally, finally getting back to where they need to be.
My husband is home, my family is back together and thanks to the amazing God we serve, we have made it to the other side of this storm.

I just wanted to spend today thanking you and apologizing for being such a poor blogger as of late.
But no more!
I will find time between family, tests and life to be good to you guys again :)

So tomorrow you'll be seeing something using this:


I am so far behind in all my projects so I'll have tons to show you in the next few weeks.
I adore fall.
So I'm ready to jump into crafting for it!

One more update that I just have to share.
We added a new member of our family since our beloved Jasper ran away.
I let Ryan have his pick:


Ryan wanted to name him fishing pole.
I chose Toby.
Then Mychal wanted to call him Dexter.
I guess we'll just have to see.

He's so cute though!

I love you guys- see you again tomorrow!
Have a lovely sunday!

signature


6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and the hear things are going better for you!!! So excited to see the upcoming crafts and projects!

    What a cute kitten, too!

    Happy Sunday Kelsey!

    Kara @ Mine for the Making

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've missed you! =) Still praying for you and the healing process to continue!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you are back! The thoughts and prayers are still coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, girlie girl!! So glad to see you and so thankful things are improving. Wish I could (gently) squeeze that adorable soft kitty cat! Can't wait to see all your creative ideas this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! Cary and I were drooling over all your craft pictures on FB, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God's timing is amazing! Just this morning, I spent time praying for you and your husband...and now to see your latest post...simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails