August 25, 2010

Discouraged...

Guys.

I am just plain discouraged.

I really was all hyped up this week...I thought 'yea! This is the week to get back into the blogging swing of things! I can so do this'

and...well... nope.

This has been a hell of a week, excuse the phrase.

I start classes for the fall tomorrow. My first official year in OT school...bought all my huge books today and I'm staring at them thinking 'No way can I do this'

In my crazy head, I thought all my life chaos would be sorted out before classes started. Needless to say, nothing has changed and I am disheartened.

I have been on an emotional roller coast these past five weeks and I just want to get off. I want a break... I want life to start being fair. I want my life to just be back to normal.

Instead I'm starting hardcore classes tomorrow, juggling a three-year old and a messy house. I have appointments mixed in everywhere and a class starting next week at a church that is geared towards helping me deal with the chaotic hurt going on in my life.

I feel lost in the midst of things, dear friends.

I feel discouraged and let down... confused and completely overwhelmed.

In essence, I just hurt.

This song has gotten me through the week:


Pray for me and my family if you would.
As broken as I am, I'm trying to fight for us.

Sorry for being the world's worst blogger lately... it'll change.

signature


5 comments:

  1. Oh Kelsey! Your post breaks my heart :( You are very missed, but your emotional health and family are most important.

    Calendars (on my wall, in my purse) really help me not to feel as overwhelmed with life. And really prioritizing...what can I cut out? What can I really live without?

    I am praying for you and your family. Your bloggy friends will always be here...anxious for another fab post...or even a post where you need to vent. Either way, you are loved and we follow you for a reason :)

    Breath...rest...snuggle that 3 year old....know that you are NOT alone.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry :( I have sorry that you are in a disaster, I wish there was something I could or say to help. Just remember that we are all thinking of you and praying for you. Remember to make time for yourself, even if it's a 10 min run to the store for milk. We are always here to listen! Dig your heels in and fight with all you have! Praying for you! Love Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bend with the troubled times - don't break. I'll say a prayer for you...it'll be OK...

    And we've seen how your brain works through the craft projects on your blog - school shouldn't be that bad - you're a SMART lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord. I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me."
    Micah 7:7
    1"Come, let us return to the LORD;
    for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
    he has struck us down, and) he will bind us up.
    2After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will raise us up,
    that we may live before him.
    3 Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD;
    his going out is sure as the dawn;
    he will come to us as the showers,
    as the spring rains that water the earth."Hosea 6:1-3
    He will come. He will hear. He does hear you and He is there- just wait. He sees your heart. He knows your pain. He will come for you. (and He is holding your heart- He is just giving it room to glorify Him while it grows.)
    I love you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelsey-
    You're in my thoughts a lot. I'm praying for you and the hurt that you're experiencing. Only God can fill that void.
    "I waited patiently for the LORD and he inclined to me and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and SET MY FEET UPON A ROCK. He established my steps. He has put a NEW SONG in my heart. Praise be to the LORD! Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord." (by memory...I probably totally butchered it!) Psalm 41

    This is my prayer for you. That he will take you out of the miry clay and establish your feet upon a rock. That he would put a new song in your mouth. Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails