June 07, 2010

A year ago today...

a year ago today...

I married my best friend.
And we somehow made it through our first year of marriage. :)

I'm so blessed.

I thought I might take a trip down memory lane...
and drag you with me of course!


This is my one of my favorite engagement pictures...overlooking Little Rock on the Capitol Hotel balcony. 

 

My invitations that me and my fabulous bridesmaids slaved over...we made over 200. Yikes.
But they were exactly what I wanted... down to the crystal hearts I got from some crazy place in New Zealand through Ebay :)



We let the bridesmaid make their own jewelry to wear in the wedding.
Green and pink of course...but all unique.
My mom's best friend is amazing with beads and got all the swarovski crystals and pearls together for us!



Pink and Green and Gerber daisies everywhere at both the wedding and the reception.
It made me so happy to see them everywhere.



My little man did such a great job as ring bearer...



Hubby's sister and my little unformally adopted cousin as flower girls :)



This picture is way too special.
This is little man with my grandmother (mimi) reaching out to him. She passed away shortly after the wedding but got to see us get married. Huge blessing.



Me and my man after the ceremony. I'm pretty sure he was just happy to get off the stage!
He was scared he was going to lock his knees and faint since that's what he was known for during a church choir performance when we were in seventh grade!



I adore this picture.



We had the best photographer EVER.
Seriously.
Check her out here

She's beyond amazing.



Our amazing wedding party.

It was such a picture-perfect, fairy-tale day.

Love him. Can't believe it's been a whole YEAR.

signature



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and you are a beautiful couple! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos! Love your invitations, well worth the hours of work! :) Congrats on making it to year one - now on to the next 65 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more together. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails