This week has been LONG.
Want to know what's been on my mind?
Do you really?
Let's see... spinal tracts, medullas, decussations, myasthenia gravis disease, PNS, CNS, Cranial nerves... and on and on and on.
You really DIDN'T want to know.
My neuroanatomy midterm was this morning.
Due to that, some minor computer problems (like everything being SLOW) and just some family issues going on, I haven't been the world's best blogger around here.
I really am very, very sorry.
Even with my terrible blogging skills of late, some fabulous people chose to give me some awards that I wanted to share and spread the love to some of my FAVE new blogs.
I think the rules are to tell seven things about yourself and share with seven blogs...
Here are the awards first:
Becky @ Sweet Bee Hollow awarded me
The Versatile Blogger Award
Carol @ The Answer is Chocolate
Also...a different-looking Versatile Blogger Award:
From Brooke @ The Craft Cave
Thank you gals!
I'm so honored to be picked by ya'll!
So..seven things about me...
1. I am obsessed with the colors blue and brown... I just gravitate towards them.
2. I own all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls and, yes, can probably quote all of them :)
3. I love love listening to rain, but hate hate driving and walking in it.
4. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. It's so bad that I get migraines if I go too long without one.
5. I am a jean SNOB. I will spend good money on a good pair of jeans and spend forever and a day looking for them (my favorites right now are Miss Me and BigStar)
6. My little boy makes me smile each and every day. I am so blessed to have him!
7. I always have to own an orange cat. I got my first one named Stormy in sixth grade and have had Charlie and, now, Jasper since. There is something about their personalities that make them the BEST.
On to my seven fav fab blogs...
1.Candace and Nicole @ Crafty Sisters
(they have some seriously awesome 4th of July projects going on)
2. Stacy @ DooLittle Things
(Check out what she did with some old salt and pepper shakers!)
3. Amanda @ Imperfectly Beautiful
(I just discovered her and she has an amazing blog...check her out!)
4. Kathryn @ Living for His Renown
(Well I had to let you know about my sister's blog... it's refreshing)
5. Kara @ Mine for the Making
(She just did a knock-off Pottery Barn Flag pillow... it's beautiful!)
6. Amy @ Positively Splendid
(I love her blog... she always has such thrifty ideas)
7. Jan @ The Simpler Life
(I had to put a fellow Twilight fan on here... she's counting down too)
Thanks again for the fabulous awards... I'm off to tell these FANTASTIC blogs about theirs.
OOH... and did I tell you that I'm going to see the Eclipse Midnight premier tonight??
That's right... it's a tradition for me and my girls to see them on midnight premier nights.
No matter that I have a practical exam in the morning...eek.
Love you guys!