June 08, 2010

Keep Calm Graduation Gifts

This post is a little late in coming.

But I thought I'd share it anyway.

We had several graduations for a couple of friends and one cousin... all girls.
So I needed a fun but inexpensive gift for all of them.

Here's what I decided to do:


I decided that since it was my mantra for getting through OT school... I'd pass it along to them to help inspire them for their new college adventures.

I love how they turned out!

I love that they went from this:



(I painted two red, then one cream.)

To this:


After I put the bottom coat on, I painted on their top coats.
The two red were painted black and the cream was painted brown.

Then I just stenciled on their sayings...

and sanded them.

I love how the colors came through:



Naturally, the blue and brown is my favorite.
I added a little bling to the crown on that one :)



For cards, I got some beige cardstock, ran it through the printer with a design I made on Word.

Easy, peasy, beautiful.



I hope they loved them as much as I do!!

Here's Gin with hers:


Love you Gin!

signature



1 comments:

  1. So cute! And you are so motivated to stencil everything, if I can't cut it out of vinyl and I don't want to do it anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails