June 12, 2010

CSI Top Ten!

Visit thecsiproject.com

I'm so excited that my burlap pillow made it into the CSI Project's Top Ten this week!!
It's doubly exciting because the Martha Stewart Crafts Department themselves were the judges!!
(eek!)


If you guys haven't heard or seen the projects from this past week, check it out here!
There were some amazing projects and I'm so honored to be among some of the top ones.
Check out the talent and enter in next weeks yourself!
These challenges are so fun!

signature


2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I feel like such a slacker lately, I haven't made anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats :).. just stumbled upon your blog and am now following! your little man is adorable!

    <3 megan.
    www.a-ruffle-in-time.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails