May 12, 2010

Blog Award!

I love blogger awards!!

They're a great way to spread the love to people that make you smile so I smiled big when Shanna from Keepin Up with The Moodys gave me this award:



We're both fellow Conway-ians. (Yes, that's a word...) And she has such a fun blog- check her out.

One of the best things is... I get to spread the love to five other people!
(And aren't the colors in the award enough to make you smile??)
The rules state that you need to pass it on and then link back to the orignal giver :)

So here goes- my five 'great' blogging friends:

Kenzie @ 9 O'clock Dance of Joy- Seriously, we think so much alike. She has such a fun blog and amazing projects to check out. Plus, a fellow mommy- gotta love that. Check her out, she's amazing :)

Jenn @ Redberry Barn- She's one of the first bloggers I really got addicted to. She's just great. Seriously, check her out.

Amanda @ Through Someone Else's Eyes- cuz she's my bestie and a brand new amazing blogger!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy- she's always such a great encourager and has such a beautiful, fun blog!

Shannon @ Posh Pieces- she's my new favorite read and oh so amazing.

So go ahead... spread the love.

And check these gals out... they're 'great'!





signature



5 comments:

  1. Awww thanks so much Kelsey!! This makes my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is scary how much we think alike! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously too sweet to think of me for the blogger award! It is fun to blog with a fellow AR Gal!!!
    Have a great day!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog, and I was just wondering if you have a button I could put up on my blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, thanks! You are so sweet. I am gonna hang out a while and check out your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails