April 19, 2010

I'm still here...

I promise I'm still here!

Things have been crazy with little man's birthday coming up next weekend.
Our huge, big beautiful yard has been a wreck.

We've chopped down trees, removed limbs, taken away stumps, moved power lines and set up a HUGE playset in the past couple days.

It's been a process.

And still is... though we don't have too terribly much left.

So wanna see a sneak of the other things I've been working on?

Yes?

Here ya go:



Wanna see what this possibly could be? :)

Later, later...

Also... this amazing find...



It's awesome. Just you wait.

But not too long.

I'll be back soon.
Promise.



signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails