April 29, 2010

Double the Kaos

Funny story.
At least to me.

I was folding laundry the other day in my living room with little man. I left the room for a minute to grab another load and he comes running back going "mommy, there are two Kaos'

Kaos is our dog.

We do NOT have two. Nor we do need two.

I just nodded and went back to laundry.
Little man would have none of it.
"mommy- two kaos! Come look'

So I do.

And here is what I found:


Kaos is on the left.

Kaos number two is that sweet little thing on the right.

Who apparantly liked our backyard.
I opened the door and they both tumbled in, the sweet dog sat right in my lap.
Her name was Bella.

Little man adored her.



He told me to take Kaos away and keep Bella.
Poor Kaos.

But we had a talk about Bella's family missing her...
plus I felt like I was in a twilight movie with him saying "but I need Bella" over and over :)

So she went home.

Isn't she sweet though?



signature


1 comments:

  1. How sweet! (Poor Kaos though.) We have a neighbor dog that is practically family. She loves to hang out with our two dogs and is ALWAYS at our house. In fact, I'm pretty sure my 20 month old thinks she belongs to us. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails