March 23, 2010

Wye Mountain Pictures

So this week is Spring Break.

There's this place in Arkansas called Wye Mountain that is one of the most popular and most- used places to go and photograph your children.

Ever read 'Millions of cats'? Well here there is
'hundreds of flowers,
thousands of flowers,
million and billions and trilions of flowers'


So a slight exaggeration, but there are thousands of daffodils everywhere. It's sunny and yellow and today was my first day to ever go.

I've lived here for 21 years.

yea, I know.

I attempted to take some pictures of my two-almost three year old- but well, ya know how that goes.



I loved this sign... *sigh* the vintage look.



My little man's toes. About the only thing I could capture. He hates looking at the camera.



My mom snapped this picture of us... I love it :)



He loved this tree. He waited very patiently to be able to go up to it and climb for pictures.



Love :)



The only really good one I got in the daffodils.

Edited on Picnik.com  Check it out!



Without the text.



I love love love love love LOVE this picture.



This is pretty much my little guy. :)

Enjoy!



signature





3 comments:

  1. Adorable! We have a tulip festival nearby and I can't wait to go and get some amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great scenery and photos of your cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please have some copies of these pics. I want the one of him in the tree black and white. I need some updated pics of him for my house:) cuz you know I don't have enough already..lol. Wish I could of gone with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails