March 18, 2010

Fun shamrocks (a day later...)

So you'll have to forgive the fact that I'm posting shamrocks on the day AFTER St. Patricks' day but, well, Physics folks. I stayed up most of the night studying and just didn't think it would be a good idea to get sucked into the internet during that time- so I steered away.

And, no, don't ask how the test went. :/

Here are some of the fun pictures my Sparkies drew last night at Awana's. I love Wednesday nights.









Aren't they fun??

Happy St. Patricks Day!
(a day late, that is!)














signature

1 comments:

  1. aww... love em ^_^
    specially the last one.
    love this time of year when holidays are one after another!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails