March 15, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday


Check out Amber's blog, answer some fun questions and visit around new places. Get to know someone new! I know I'm excited about this. I love finding new friends in the blog world. Get hoppin'!!

I am.... needing to go to sleep *yawn*


I think.... that spring break should be tomorrow.

I should... get some medicine for my headache and stop looking at a computer screen :)

I dream.... of beautiful spring days

I want.... to not have a Physics test this week.

I know... that not studying for Physics won't make it any better.

I don't like.... (isn't it obvious) Physics.



I smell... nothing. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection :/

I hear.... a cat purring. :)

I fear.... that I won't get a lot done tomorrow.

I usually... am ready for bed by now.

I search... for the answer to my stats homework.

I miss.... Kinder eggs (yum!)




I always... like it when my hubby is home in the evenings.

I regret.... not studying more this weekend.

I wonder.... if I could pass my Phsyics test withOUT spending hours cramming for it.

I crave.... my Cadbury Cream Eggs that my hubby brought home tonight.

I remember... that I need to get a load of laundry out. :)

I need..... a hot shower and a cup of tea...

I forget.... that Daylight Savings is so exhuasting...

I feel.... like spending some of my birthday money :)

I can.... hopefully get some crafting done before studying tomorrow

I can't.... wait until I have a break from school (which is when exactly?)

I am happy.... snuggling with my two boys

I lose..... track of time when I'm on the computer

I sing.... "This is the Day" while dancing around the kitchen with my two year old.

I listen... to Alice 107.7 in the mornings.
 I shop..... whenever I can get away with it :)

I eat.... most meats with barbeque sauce. My husband hates it.

I love..... that I'm about to curl up into a warm bed



Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. try Mucinex-D for your sinuses. It helped clear mine this week. Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!

    I've never heard of Kinder eggs, what's the story there?

    And I love this time of year for the Cadburys! Yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *MrsJenB

    Nice to meet you as well!

    My dad used to bring home Kinder Eggs when he went on a trip to Germany (he's air force) and when we were little he brought them home a LOT. He brought some home recently after him and my mom went on a cruise there but other than that, we usually have to hope for a random Germany excursion which are becoming few and far between :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails