December 16, 2009

projects

So I've been working a ton on christmas presents and just recently got tasked with a few more. A friend of mine is redoing her girls' rooms and is wanting to do some major cute girly themes. Two of the girls have a light pink and brown room and the other two have a green and hot pink room.

She decided one thing she wanted was their names all beautif-ied and hanging up on the walls. I was kind of nervous at first but once I got to painting, I absolutely loved how they were turning out. So far I only have the pink and brown set done but they look gorgeous! I cant' wait to get the green and pink ones up!

Here's one of the girls names:


I also decided to do a few frames for random gifts... this is my fav (of course- I'm a sucker for blue and brown) I'm thinking I might need to make one of these for my own house. It's too me not to.



Hope you like them- I'm so excited about getting more into this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails