November 10, 2009

creative endulgement!!

Reading posts in our forum on scrapbookkitclub.com led me to an amazing post with a project I started drooling over. You can find that link here. I literally went out the next day to get the supplies I needed and had so MUCH FUN making this... it's perfect for the holidays coming up but I could forsee turning it into an all-season type of thing depending on what paper you decide to use.
Here's my creative masterpiece...




It was defintely a learning experience for me... I found the tutorial on making the flowers and found them to be the longest part of the project but SO worth it. I also had to find a tutorial on making beautiful bows... I ended up stumbling across the perfect one and am so proud to be able to make such easy and pretty bows.

I defintely had a ton of fun and was SO pleased with the results. I took the original project idea and gave a few tweaks to make it perfect for me. I added the "H" monogram by hanging it with screw eyes and ribbon and love the personalization it adds.

Most fun I've had in a while!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails