October 09, 2009

october scrapbooking delicious-ness!

It's been a crazy couple 'a weeks and things are finally slowing down for the weekend to catch up. Next weekend is my FALL BREAK and I'm incredibly okay with that :)

This weekend consists of laundry (lots of it!), cleaning, the state fair (!!) and hopefully some scrapping.

Speaking of scrapping... www.scrapbookkitclub.com has it's October kit out!!! It's full of yummy fall and Halloween goodies so CHECK IT OUT. I did a tutorial on their blog for one of the crafts I did with the kit and you can check it out here...

Here's some fun things I did with the kit:





On another fun note... I went with my mom to see "Mama Mia" on Broadway last night! Can you say... amazing!!! mama mia... my oh my...



If you haven't seen it yet... and have the chance to- GO!!! Don't miss it, it was so good and such a fun night out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails