September 20, 2009

I recommend...

Oh wow. So I almost forgot to tell you.

Ever read a book and after the last page is read, you put it down and just think 'wow'? I just did.

When I say that a book has made an impact on me, I don't say so lightly. I adore reading and could devour books much more quickly if time allowed, so I have read my fair share of terrible, good, great, and just mediocre pieces of writing. Very few go into my 'amazing' category and even fewer into the 'life-changing' one. I love all kinds of genres- espcially Christian fiction and classics. My favorite authors range from John Steinbeck, Homer, CS Lewis, Ted Dekker, Francine Rivers, and Oscar Wilde. In short, I adore books. And this one I found to be amazing, packed with wisdom and an incredible read. Life-changing, you could say.



Charles Martin is an incredible writer and this book will pour emotions into you. You'll realize the value of a life, the value of the person you love most and the incredible heart on which our life depends on.

Read it. You will not regret it.

"Above all else guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life". Proverbs 4:23

1 comments:

  1. awesome, I will have to check that out! I love the authors you listed!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails