May 24, 2009

...starting out...

So I used to be into the whole blogging thing in high school... Facebook and having less time to do whatever I wanted seemed to phase that out pretty quickly though. And it seems that in the past year, every time I attempt to open a blog, I get frustrated and don't have the time to sit down and mess with it... so I delete it day 1.

All that to say... I've decided to try once again.

And invariably, on the busiest week ever.

In a little under two weeks time, I'll be married. I am quite excited about it :) but also extremely stressed at the moment. Me and Mychal are trying to get our new house (yay!) in order at the same time trying to tie up all the wedding stuff which doesn't seem to ever get completely tied up until about five minutes into the actual wedding ceremony.

We took off to the lake this past weekend for the day just to get away from things and spend some time with Mychal's family. It was fun- Ryan played with Mychal's siblings who are 4 and 6 so he had a blast and we all came home tired and relaxed.

And now back to the real world :)

So here goes to the new blog... I think this summer will allow some time to keep it up- I'm excited about all kinds of things. The obvious being the wedding... but also the smaller things like adventures with my two year old, getting our new house all organized and beauitified, and maybe-just maybe- breaking out my beloved scrapbooking supplies and getting back to my creative side before school smothers it again.

I'm excited about the Scrapbook Kit Club (more to come later) and working with Amber on the awesome things she has coming up. I love any excuse to scrapbook and see new, amazing product! Oh- and music and drama camp is coming up SOON at Cornerstone. I'm psyched.

So... let's see how this whole thing goes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day!!! I'd love for you to leave me some love and make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails